If you are setting goals to meet new contacts, grow your business, get connected and meet potential clients then set goals with our central, west Broward business organization. We are here to help.
Long term – where do you want to be in 5 years – write a vision statement. What are the goals for your business? What are the goals for yourself? Include finances, personal life, confidence factors, comfort zones, presentations. Write this down.
- Specific – be detailed and specific.
- Measurable – review and track changes you make
- Attainable – Set targets that are attainable
- Relevant – are you on course towards the long term goals
- Time Bound – be accountable, set deadlines for yourself.
- Set a goal – grow your network by 25% by the end of the year. Have 25% of your new contacts be people who can grow your business”
- Attend 2 networking events per month for the rest of the year and introduce yourself to 5 new people each time.
- Select large events throughout the year and make sure they are on the calendar.
- Get involved if possible, volunteer share your experiences.
- Also research and look out for local, regional, training, seminars, trade shows, lunch and learns.
Short Term Goals
- Write a Goal at the beginning of each Month.
- Select people and businesses you wish to connect with.
- Set a game plan to reach the selected people and businesses.
- Prioritize – potential customers, strengthen existing relationships, research people you do not know but should, seek partners and team players.
- Look at your calendar and make sure the events can reach the short term goals. Follow up with your contacts, track your progress and be positive that you are accomplishing the goals.
- Check your goals frequently, be prepared for changes and look for accountability.
- Most of all enjoy the attaining your goals you have set yourself.
- Introduce others to your contacts
- Share experiences, knowledge, contacts and connection
- Be genuine, honest and authentic
- Put effort into building relationships and not your pitch
- Prioritize others
Look how and when the Chamber businesses come together in 2017 to meet and network. Get connected on the Tamarac Chamber social media and find out how you can meet your goals.
- Jan 5– Ribbon Cutting at Liberty Tax (7:45am-9:30am)
- JAN 12 —Monthly Chamber Breakfast at Tamarac Community Center 8601 W Commercial Blvd Tamarac
- Jan 19– Networking Lunch at HiSushi 8001 W McNab Rd, Tamarac FL 33321 (11:45am-1:00pm)
- Chamber Referral Groups 01/25 & 01/26 7.45am – call 9547221520
- Jan 26– Tamarac Chamber After Hours with the Parkland Networking Group at JM Lexus
- February 3—Business-to- Business Expo 8.15am to 2pm Tamarac Community Center 8601 W Commercial Blvd Tamarac FL 33321
- February 16 th Blue Fish Sushi Thai 3601 W Commercial Blvd Tamarac FL 33309 – 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- March 2nd—Monthly Chamber Breakfast 7.30am Colony West Golf Club 6800 NW 88 th Ave Tamarac FL 33321
- April 1 & 2—2nd Annual Tamarac Arts & Crafts Festival Tamarac Community Center 8601 W Commercial Blvd Tamarac FL 3321 – 2 day outdoor festival
- April 26th– Chamber after hours Festival of the Flutes Parkland Golf and Country Club 10001 Old Club Rd, Parkland, FL 33076
- May 4 th Monthly Chamber Breakfast 7.30am Colony West Golf Club 6800 NW 88th Ave Tamarac FL 33321